Every parent and guardian of a student enrolled at SLE is a member of the PTO, with NO membership dues!
The SLE-PTO is a dynamic group of parents, guardians and teachers that work together throughout the school year to enhance every child’s learning experiences at SLE. We believe, and research supports, that staying involved in your child’s education has a direct influence on their school performance. We do this in a vast array of ways, including;
- In-School educational enrichment programs for all grade levels
- After-school elective programs and activities
- Provide additional learning tools, resources and assistance for classrooms
- Fund additional teacher/administration training
- Purchase equipment such as playground and physical education equipment, musical instruments, art supplies, and gifted/special learning material
- Organize fun events that not only raise funds, but more importantly engage the students, builds moral and school spirit.
To find out how you can get involved and stay connected with the SLE PTO: Attend our monthly meetings, read the weekly school newsletter, visit www.slepto.org and LIKE “South Lebanon Elementary” on Facebook.